How to Get Rid of Deep Pimples
Before all introductions about deep pimple, NO, picking or popping doesn’t help getting rid of your nasty pimple even if you really have to because of some hot date. When doing this, it will cause infection thus prolonging the duration of the breakout. So please, no popping of pimples please.
Deep acne or cystic acne usually occurs in adults. Clogged pores gets infected resulting to large pus filled cysts just below the skin’s surface. The reddish marks on our face may lead to long term scarring especially when not treated properly. It was also observed that people suffering from depression, anger or severe negative emotion are prone to having deep pimple. Removing acne cannot be done instantly but it can be done.
Use Salicylic Acid
You will need a gentle cleanser container salicylic acid, gauze pad, medical tape for the gauze pad, tea tree oil, ¼ tsp active yeast.
First, wash the affected area with a cleanser. Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry with a clean towel. Before going to sleep, soak a gauze pad in tea tree oil. Tea tree oil acts in the infection beneath your skin. Sprinkle the center of the soaked gauze pad with active yeast. Using the medical tape, place the gauze pad in the affected area. Keep this on overnight.
- Prevention is always better than cure. So bear in mind to always keep your skin healthy.
- Regularly wash your face, making sure that accumulated dirt and oil are removed especially before going to sleep. Gently exfoliate once a week.
- Drink plenty of water and eat fruits and vegetable to maintain a healthy glowing skin. This will aid in washing away toxins in the body.
- Choose a makeup that is not oil based so as not to clog your pores. Never sleep with your makeup on. Always wash your make up off before retiring.
- Relieve yourself from stress. You can have a massage, a sauna or you can go jogging. If you are stressed from lack of sleep, then ensure that you get enough sleep. Most acne breakouts are caused by lack of sleep that elevates stress.
Wash with warm water
To get rid of deep pimples, a great way to get rid of it is simply by getting a washcloth and soaking it with warm water. When you soak it with warm water, what you’ll want to do is place it over the affected area that has the pimples. Let it sit on your skin or at least 20 minutes. By doing this, you’re going to help not only get rid of the trapped oil, it will get rid of the bacteria as well. Continue to do this at least three times a day and continue to do it throughout the week. While it’s a slower process, you can be assured that it’s going to get rid of the pimple problem sooner or later.
Another alternative to the warm water is simply by using a cleanser that is designed to help with pimples. Place the medication on the washcloth and only wash before and after bed. If the problem continues, highly consider consulting with a dermatologist or another professional.