How to Get Rid of Facebook Games
Facebook is by far one of the famous social networking websites. It was originally intended for college students however, they have it open for anyone 13 years and above. Facebook, just like any other social networking websites, is designed to interact with other people. With this specific website, users can create and customize their own profiles. They can also add photos, videos and other information. People can browse through their profiles and communicate through their wall.
One thing that sets aside Facebook from other social networking sites is that users can play games and use applications. The games are made accessible so that you are able to play with your friends. However, there are still other people who don’t find this necessary. Although some are fond of joining these games and find it fun, some people find this useless and just plain annoying. So for those who want to get rid of those games and other applications, here’s how:
Deleting current applications that you are using
- First and foremost, log in to your Facebook account.
- After that, click the Account tab which is located at the upper right hand corner of your page.
- Then click the Privacy Settings option. You will be prompted with the privacy settings box which includes all the customization that you can do to your account.
- Now on the lower left corner of the page, you can see the Application and Websites option. Just below that heading, click the Edit Your Settings option. The first set that you will see is the Apps you use set. Below that are the applications that you currently use/have. To remove the, simply click on the application you would want to get rid of.
- Now you will be prompted with a page with the settings for that certain application. Now in that page, click the Remove App link.
- By doing this, the system will then ask you to confirm the action then after that, say goodbye to all the unwanted games. The games that you have disabled can no longer have access to your account.
Deleting applications you haven’t used
Following the instructions given above then upon going the Apps You Use area, you won’t see applications there if you haven’t used any of them. So what you have to do is to click the Edit Settings button which is located at the extreme right of the page. Then continue with the rest of the instructions starting with clicking the application you want to disable.